Morning walk, 29th May 2012

I think I am running out of words, and certainly brain power. I am battling with a particularly recalcitrant chapter at the moment. In between day today, weather-wise; not sunny, not misty, not cold, not windy. 


  


Today's obsession is grass, about which I know next to nothing, and at the moment (rarely for me, who am usually willing to charge off down any avenue of knowledge which presents itself) I have no desire to find out more. Maybe tomorrow.







I've never spotted this picture on the back of a gravestone before. Whether it's just arrived, or whether I've only just noticed it, I do not know. 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Archibald, don't eat the bedclothes

Dick Sparrow - 40 Horse Hitch, and Neil Dimmock's 46 Percherons

The Way Things Were: Pony Magazine in the 1960s