- have hundreds of books on the go, all at the same time, leave them over the entire house and get miffed when they are moved. And grumble that I cannot find them. And grumble I do not know what to read.
- never, ever get up from a sofa and even consider sorting the cushions out
- always use the same knife for butter and jam and leave jammy marks on the butter. I know this is irritating, and I then spend ages scraping the jammy bits off the butter with my buttery/jammy knife. It would be far, far quicker just to use a spoon for the jam in the first place, but I never do. Got ticked off by Our Vicar as a child for the sin of Using The Same Knife For Everything, and think I have been in a state of rebellion ever since
- am very, very bad at putting tops back on things properly. And then get irritated with family when they remonstrate after being covered by juice/milk whatever, and saying "you know what I'm like- take more care!" Yes, I know.
- never, ever, ever, wash a paint brush. I prefer to wrap them in cling film so I can get round to them later. Later somehow never comes.
- lick my knife. Though not at the table.
However, just to keep my end up, I will mention the thing all of my family do without exception, and it drives me bats. They all leave pans to "soak". Always the difficult stuff. Never the easy-peasy, wash it in seconds stuff.