PBOTD 7th August: Pamela Macgregor Morris - The Blue Rosette

There aren't many of Pamela Macgregor Morris' books that I can feature on the PBOTD because they're illustrated by Lionel Edwards, who I can't use for copyright reasons. Fortunately The Blue Rosette (1950) is illustrated by Michael Lyne. It's one of those books I never have managed to get my hands on. I've never even had one and sold it.



I'm afraid our connections with Dublin are going to get a bit tenuous now. This book starts off with hero Terence Malone riding at Dublin, being noticed, and then being employed in England, where most of the action of the book is set.

~  0  ~

More on Pamela Macgregor Morris
More on Dublin Show

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Archibald, don't eat the bedclothes

Dick Sparrow - 40 Horse Hitch, and Neil Dimmock's 46 Percherons

The Way Things Were: Pony Magazine in the 1960s