Morning walk, 22nd June 2012


I'm sorry for posting no walk yesterday - last time it was that wet and I took the camera out it refused to work for the next week. It's drier today, but the vegetation is beaten down across the path and it's like wading through soggy, grasping stalks. It's not like, now I come to think of it. Wading through soggy grasping stalks is exactly what it is. The dog, who usually bounds ahead of me, refuses. I am there to clear her way through the drenching jungle, is her point of view. She will remain behind, and graze on soaking grass. Because that is what Labradors do.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Archibald, don't eat the bedclothes

Dick Sparrow - 40 Horse Hitch, and Neil Dimmock's 46 Percherons

The Way Things Were: Pony Magazine in the 1960s